2017 – 2018 School Supply List
Click below to view the 2017-2018 Elementary Supply Lists.
Power School – Student Grades
We use Power School – Student Grades to inform parents and students of student grades. Please contact us at (269) 461-6997 with any changes in phone, address, or email. See instructions below on how to set up your account and who to contact if you need to have password reset.
> Log-in to PowerSchool
Read At Home
Eau Claire Public Schools is part of the Reading Now Network (RNN). The purpose of RNN is to promote the reading success of each child by giving access to books, reading strategies, and specific areas of focus for you and your child.
> Click here to visit RNN
Parent Information for 3rd Grade Reading
In October of 2016, the Michigan Legislature passed Public Act 306, also known as the 3rd Grade Reading Law. This law is to ensure that children are reading at grade level by the time they leave third grade. Currently, all third graders take the M-STEP state assessment.
Beginning with the 2019 – 20 school year, Michigan third graders will need to demonstrate proficiency on the state assessment in order to be promoted to the fourth grade. This portion of the law affects this year’s kindergarten and first-grade students.
Beaver Pride is back!
Eau Claire Public Schools is bringing back Beaver Pride as a district-wide initiative to help support behavior expectations within our schools. This is a part of the PBIS model and is well supported by our local Berrien RESA Team. Eau Claire Staff is very excited to bring this back to our district and will be rolling out some of its features this fall. Please stay tuned for more information.
Why choose Lybrook Elementary?
Lybrook Elementary is a school of excellence providing above and beyond the standard curriculum. We enhance our educational experience with the following programs:
· Title One supplemental services in Math and Reading, Social Studies, Science
· Breakfast/Lunch served daily
· Physical Education, Computers, and Music classes are provided for all students
· Fully equipped computer lab with a certified instructor
· After-school programs that provide supplemental help in Language Arts/Math and physical
· All day kindergarten
· All day Preschool
· Accelerated Reading program for all students
· Special Education Program
· Educational Field Trips for every grade
· IPADs and tablets available as resources for Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies
· ALL classrooms equipped with SMARTBOARDS to help with interactive teaching.
Lybrook Elementary is proud to offer its students unlimited opportunities for growth and knowledge.